NACI’s Community Engagement Program seeks to engage Chadian communities across North America to achieve NACI’s short and long-term goals while forging a sustainable partnership and trust. Contact NACI’s executive team for more information.
NACI’s Community Engagement Programs aims to:
- Build sustainable partnerships with various Chadian community groups, organizations and leaders.
- Create Synergies for fundraising and initiate fundraising events for future NACI programs.
- Support other Chadian community groups and members at large with projects related to community building.
- Contribute to discussions and solutions of current major community challenges.
- Promote and incentivise volunteering in general, and particularly volunteering at local community events.